FOLLOW OUR BLOG!
NEW THINGS.
Thursday, February 12, 2009, 12:08 AM

Hay guys!

I'm really really really awake....look:


I actually planned this whole update in a notebook, but I'm too comfy to get up and get it....SO IMMA WING IT.

OH! I wanted to talk about New York Comic Con, which I attended because I'm a big nerd and fine with it.
It's funny the reactions I get when I tell people I went though. Today at my newspaper meeting when I asked the arts editor if I could do a story about it she was like "YOU went? Wow! Ok!"

Lolz. Loves it.
GEEKS COME IN ALL COLORS/SHAPES/SIZES!

Anyway, so I posted my account over at my Livejournal(click me!)

There's a video from my youtube(click me too!) as well! :)

Oh! So Cynthia and I are going to attempt to actually have more radio shows on a weekly basis. We're also enjoying the 'guest star' thing we did last time, so we might pop up with a few more! ;]

I've also started using Tumblr and Twitter as well! I'm really enjoying it! As you can tell I have the SAME username for everything. Excuse me for being un-original.

Things I've learned this week:
-Milo Ventimiglia enjoys plaid.
-Peanuts in the U.S can kill you.
-If you take your husbands kidney, then get divorced, make sure you have a good lawyer.
-Chris Brown is a wife beater.
-If you're gonna cheat on someone, make it someone more ATTRACTIVE, or at least up to par, then the guy you're cheating on...(Jesse McCartney? Really? Ew.)
-People need to shower when attending Conventions. B.O + Thousands of people = Not a nice time.
-Dino needs to come to NYC or all he gets is a shot glass.

THE END.

LEAVE US A COMMENT!


HINT: You don't have to have a blogger to comment!!! You can use your YIM, AIM, Livejournal, AND MANY OTHER ACCOUNTS to comment! Yay!