FOLLOW OUR BLOG!
New York Comic Con 2009, Furniture, Healthy food.
Saturday, January 10, 2009, 10:42 PM

Hey guys! Lauren here!
My 2009 has been pretty darn good so far.
I found out that Milo Ventimiglia and Russ Cundiff from the DSC are going to be at NY Comic Con again this year promoting their new comic from Top Cow, Berserker! Last year was a blast when they promoted REST, so I can't wait. AND they are doing the singing/panel a day after my birthday! Can't wait!
Check out their first comic REST by Devils Due Publishing, which is on it's second book.


My whole room was just redone! It looks so much nicer and it feels like the room is bigger then it was! I threw away my large annoying desk and dresser and got a wardrobe and a smaller dresser. Plus this cabinet-like bookshelf, a new TV stand and a rug.

Sry it's kinda blurry and does not really show the whole room!

ONE more thing I wanted to talk about! I've decided to begin to eat healthier! I don't know I'm kind of on a kick. Wheat bread, apples all that jazz. LETS SEE HOW IT GOES.

Cynthia is currently a la Europa, so she'll be MIA until next month probably! While I work and try to find things to do....attempting to plan my San Diego Vacation this summer. ;)

FULL COMIC CON REPORT WILL BE POSTED. SRY CYNTHIA!

XOXO
LAURYBABEZ
(ps, this is a joke)

LEAVE US A COMMENT!