FOLLOW OUR BLOG!
CASH CAB
Wednesday, January 14, 2009, 5:56 PM

I wanna be on cash cab so bad.

How cool? Maybe on my birthday we'll catch a cab to the restaurant. ;P

Anyhow, Cynthia is still en Europa, hopefully getting me a souvenir!

I wish I had something more interesting to say or show you! I have a few articles to write by the 19th for my school paper, and I've had two days off and done almost nothing. Haha.
Work tomorrow, off Friday, work Saturday.


Oh! Here's something interesting. The average undergraduate student spends $4,000 on textbooks the whole four years of college. BUT, if the professors would provide the textbook list at least 6 weeks before classes, they could save as much as 36%!(Yes, this is one of my articles. I'll link to it when it's done.)

-Lauren

LEAVE US A COMMENT