FOLLOW OUR BLOG!
Papers, Work and Pomegranates.
Friday, November 14, 2008, 8:42 PM

I hate constantly having to write papers on Hamlet; I think this is my fourth.
You'd think you would stop reading it once you got to College and move on to bigger and better things.
Like..Bronte or Melville. But alas, Shakespeare it is.

I still have yet to watch The Strangers, mostly because I have absolutely no time.
Work tomorrow practically all day, then dinner with friends I haven't seen in ages. I hope we go to Olive Garden, I love their salad and bread sticks.Yummo.

I wish I could give some DSC support on Monday at Regis and Kelly, but I have to give in my paper.

Oh, and Pomegranates are so messy. I permanently stained a tee shirt from eating one.

I just noticed how gross that looks. They kind of smell like a pumpkin inside too, which isn't too appealing. Unless you like pumpkin.

-Lauren


Labels: , , , , ,