FOLLOW OUR BLOG!
Last American Kitchen.
Thursday, May 22, 2008, 11:54 PM

Having a blog, to Cynthia and I, means updating it once a year on the exact day. Now, this isn't exactly a great system because lots of things happen in a year and the posts would be extraordinarily long, so I decided to break the law a little. This post might be a little boring, but if you're interested in these things it might not.

I'm going to talk about the shows I've been watching lately. Reality shows. I apologize to everyone who hates them, but I love reality shows for some strange reason.



I always look forward to another season of Hell's Kitchen. Chef Ramsey makes me laugh and cringe at the same time. I love it. I don't want to spoil anything, but a chef on the last episode lost the tip of his finger and thought he lost it in a dish of food... What's more entertaining than that? Nothing, in my opinion. This season however, the cooks...well...I'll just say it, they stink. They are the worst I've ever seen on the show. I can't understand why they wouldn't find people better for a new season, not worse.


I haven't really been watching American Idol, but I did see the finale. Here's what I think:
Even though many of you are probably saying that David A. has a better voice than David C., he's also a lot younger. He has his whole life ahead of him to make 100 platinum records, thousands of number 1 songs, an E! True Hollywood Story, a few D.U.I's and maybe rehab. David C. also has a great voice; he will sing songs you want to hear on the radio driving home, and he's pretty darn attractive if I do say so myself. There's my two cents.



Last Comic Standing is a show a lot of people don't know about. I didn't like it until a few summers ago at my Dad's house, having nothing else to do than watch his big-screen T.V all day. I watched the whole first season marathon on Bravo and fell in love with it. I was a bit upset when, last season, the white guy wasn't the host anymore. He made me laugh even though he was a bit awkward. He gave the show that little extra something the new guy does not.

Well that's it! Cya!
-Lauren

Labels: , , ,