FOLLOW OUR BLOG!
A Cool Chair, Cool Shoes, and Our Radio Show
Saturday, May 31, 2008, 4:06 PM

"The Perspective Chair" designed by Pharrell Williams in collaboration with Domeau & Pérès
“I had often wondered what it’s like to truly be in love, not lust for once...So I decided not to ask what it was like in someone else’s shoes or what it was like to sit in their seat..I decided to sketch out my own experiment; the perspective chair.”
Vintage sneakers and heels redesigned by Artist Matthieu Missiaen

Lastly, Lauren & I have planned out and established our very own internet radio show which is to air this Monday (June 2, 2008) at 11PM. Lasting 60 minutes, our show will include segments where we discuss the latest music, t.v., and movie related topics, the best sound clips ever, as well as requested topics from our listeners (contacting us via AIM!) Check back for extra details about the radio show :)
-Cynthia

Labels: , , ,