FOLLOW OUR BLOG!
Back Here Baby!
Saturday, March 29, 2008, 1:50 AM

So I've been trying to find out how to search all blogger blogs, and I don't know if it's actually possible. Which is unfortunate.

I decided to order a movie on demand tonight, and that movie was:



The Breakfast Club! I guess I was just in the mood to watch it, but as always, it was enjoyable. It's definitely one of my favorite movies.

For some reason I'm listening to that really old Nelly Feat. Tim McGraw song, Over and Over. What a weird mix, it's almost comparable to how the show Firefly is a SciFi Western. Rap and Country. Yes it's strange, but it works.

And yes, the subject of this post is from BBMAK. Whatev, they're good, I don't care what anyone says about 90's boy bands. I really do listen to an odd assortment of music.

O.K well off to bed! Goodnight!

-Lauren

Labels: , , , , , ,